This is an Xposed framework variant built and tested on the Galaxy S6 (G920F), but it should support all other GS6 variants and “maybe” the upcoming Samsung Arm64 devices.
Samsung made a lot of changes to ART without providing the sources, that’s why it took a while to workaround some of their changes, some changes have been made to the framework part (“core-libart.jar” and “conscrypt.jar”) to get it to work with the AOSP ART, more information here. You can also download Devo Icon Pack v4.0.7 Apk
I didn’t get any issues while testing it with YouTube AdAway and Greenify modules, but i would say “It is still experimental”.
– Stock Deodexed 5.1.1 Roms (I recommend stock ones, but it should support custom TW Roms also)
– CWM recovery
– Post your xposed logs
– Your Rom details
– PM me your logcat if you get any bootloop
– Upload your “core-libart.jar” and “conscrypt.jar” from “/system/framework/”
How to install:
– Make a nandroid backup
– Copy the Xposed file and the uninstaller to your sdcard
– Flash “xposed-vxx-sdk22-tw-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-xxxxxxxx.zip” through CWM recovery
This has been tested on my G920F with my Rom.
– No dexopt filters, this will cause more apps to recompile on the first boot, it will take more boot time but sh