Wakevoice vocal alarm clock v5.5. Apk
- Much more than a simple alarm clock, WakeVoice lets you interact with your phone using your voice:
- Talk to it with custom commands to stop the alarm or activate the snooze option
- Listen to your phone telling you about the weather, news of your choice or a personalized message while staying warm in your bed
Waking up is not an easy thing for you? You have never found the alarm clock you needed?
Why not try WakeVoice!
WakeVoice can overcome the negative aspect associated to regular alarm clocks, making your morning funnier and less difficult.
The idea is simple: when the alarm rings, you just have to talk to WakeVoice to stop the alarm or activate the reminder.
But that’s not all!
Once the ringing stopped, it’s your phone’s turn to talk to you.
Customizable messages, weather of the day, news of your choice (RSS)… choose what you want to hear.
Add to that all the settings imaginable on a clock (programming various alarms over several days, setting names, volume, times…) and you get WakeVoice, the most innovative alarm clock that you can find on the Android market.
So now, with WakeVoice, you won’t be angry anymore when you’ll be waking up 🙂
If you have a Sony Xperia device with Stamina mode enabled, please allow WakeVoice in the whitelist of the Stamina mode otherwise it will prevent alarms to ring
Don’t force app2sd with WakeVoice. It’s not recommended by Google for an alarm clock app. Furthermore, you’ll have issues with Play Store updates.
- The morning voice (speech synthesis) has been improved at wake up (check your TTS time offset setting)
- In settings a new test radio button is available to test the availability of your radio streaming link (some radios shut down their link that is then no longer available)
- Skip alarm sound feature is back and improved but is still in beta (use it with caution)
- Several minor bugs fixed
- For any issue, please contact email@example.com, we receive a lot of emails but we’ll reply to you *