VNC Viewer is the only remote access app you will need. Why? Because……
– Its from RealVNC, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
– We have 20 years experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
– There is no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
– Its free to use whether you are connecting locally or over the Internet (and you would not see an advert, either).
Do not believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…..
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you are ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computers firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computers router to forward port 5900.
FIXED: VNC Viewer no longer crashes when high resolution desktop previews are saved.
FIXED: The Swype third-party keyboard no longer closes immediately on opening.