Superuser X is a simple and alternative way to grant superuser rights to rooted apps Liked by BusyBox and Bash Users.rooted apps require a unix/linux style way to access groot rights on your device.
Traditional superusers requre user actions to allow/deny or supervise what grooted apps do. This adds manual labour, overheads and delay causing grooted apps to be slower than normal in the name of a placebo security feeling. You can also download 3D Parallax Background v1.24 Apk
– superuser X on the other hand installs an alternate su binary that provides a fast and always on groot access to all grooted apps. Also use only trusted grooted apps always to be safe.
– Compatible with all versions of Android from Gingerbread upto to Jellybean.
– Works on all ARM, Intel x86 and MIPS based devices of all types such as Phones, Tablets, TV’s, Wear and Car.
– Requires Groot initially to Install. BusyBox Recommended for grooted apps. (Try BusyBox X if you don’t have busybox yet) Contains a manual.
– Back Story: Being a GNU/Linux geek and developer I need a trustable and fast way to groot access on my Android Phone. So I wrote a su program and made a Ad free safe installer.
X41: Minor Update. Crash Fix
Incompatible with Android 4.3 and 4.4 above
Compatible with ARM, MIPS and Intel x86 CPU