Snap Camera HDR v6.1.1 Apklets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.Snap Camera’s interface is based on the camera included in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 but with many extra features.If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version. You can also download….VivaVideo Pro: Video Editor v3.8.0 Apk
Snap Camera HDR v6.1.1 Apk Additional Features
– You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
– Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
– Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
– Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
– Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
– Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
– Auto torch mode for low light video recording
– Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
– Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.