Scanner Radio Pro v5.0.1 Apk – Listen to live audio from over 5,300 police and fire scanners, weather radios, and amateur radio repeaters from around the world (primarily in the United States, Canada, and Australia, with more being added daily). You can also download Materialistik Icon Pack v1.1 Apk
Scanner Radio Pro v5.0.1 Apk Features:
– View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance.
– View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (list updated every 5 minutes).
– View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
– Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
– Browse the directory of scanners by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, weather, railroad, etc).
– Enable notifications to be notified when lots of people (such as over 1000, for example) are listening to any scanner (indicating that something big is happening). You can also be notified when scanners located near you (or specific scanners of your choosing) have more than a certain number of listeners.
– Add Scanner Radio Pro widgets and shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access (app cannot be installed on SD card to access them).
– Add a “Scanner Radio Pro Favorite” shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
– Listen to Broadcastify.com’s audio archives to listen to audio that’s been archived over the past 30 days. Note: You *must* have an account on Broadcastify.com and purchase their “Premium Membership” ($15 for 6 months) in order to access their archives using the app. One use for this feature is to have a scanner feed begin playing when your phone connects to a specific Bluetooth device and then have it stop when the connection to that Bluetooth device is no longer present.
• Added a setting to the “Player Settings” screen which can be enabled to have the app stop playing when headphones are connected/disconnected.
• Links contained in special notices (displayed at the top of the screen with a yellow background) are now clickable.
• “Buffering” is now displayed on remote Bluetooth displays (car displays, Android Wear, etc).
• Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to listen to a scanner feed on some devices.