Scanbot – PDF Document Scanner Pro 126.96.36.199 Apk [UPDATED]
We make scanning fast and easy with our automatic document detection technology. Just position it over a document and Scanbot detects it automatically, crops it, lets you annotate it and then uploads it to your favourite cloud service provider. We currently support Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services. Scanbot is your mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes.
• Scan premium quality PDF documents with 200 dpi and higher (like modern desktop scanners)
• Cloud integration: Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive, Telekom Cloud, WebDAV and Yandex.Disk
• Scan QR codes: URLs, contacts, phone numbers, locations, hotspots, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Multi-page PDF documents
• Enhance your scans with color modes: color, gray, black & white
• Smart and automatic background upload
• Beautifully designed
“A joy to use, Scanbot is an excellent way to scan documents. It makes scanning receipts, business cards and more an absolute breeze.” (Tom Dawson, Android Headlines)
Upgrade to SCANBOT PRO:
• Text recognition (OCR): extract the document text of your scans to copy, search, lookup etc.
• Smart file naming: automatically add the current city, time or device name to your document.
• Themes: change the look and feel of Scanbot with one of our great themes.
• Many more pro features will be added soon to Scanbot – PDF Document Scanner.
Upgrading to Scanbot Pro requires a one-time purchase price. Future pro features will be activated automatically.
Here are some ways how Scanbot makes you personal and professional life easier:
• Scan any document that is important for you: invoices, receipts, business cards, tickets, meeting minutes, whiteboard notes, newspaper articles, contracts, travel vouchers etc.
• While traveling: scan tickets, boarding passes, IDs or receipts on the go.
• Students at university: capture and share scans whiteboard or flipchart notes with your fellow colleagues instantaneously.
• In the daily business world: scan your invoices, receipts, contracts, meeting minutes or other business documents. Scanning multiple pages lets you even create one PDF document out of a multi-page contract.