Franco Kernel Updater v11.57 Apk A well established top-100 paid app with one of the highest ratings on the Play Store!
With a beautiful and very easy-to-use UI, combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It’s simply the best tool of its kind – managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don’t accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
Asus Google Nexus 7 2012
Asus Google Nexus 7 2013
LG Nexus 4
LG Nexus 5
Samsung Nexus 10
One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to KitKat (4.4).
- Deep integration with franco.Kernel
- Check for new franco.Kernel versions
- Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot
- Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
- Beautiful UI that follows Google’s Guidelines using a great looking navigation drawer
- Interface to change CPU clocks and governor
- Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
- Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any “geek” knowledge
- Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
- A powerful tool called PerApp Settings which you can set special sets of options for your favorite apps. For example you want maximum CPU freq when gaming, but low frequency when reading a e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible.
- A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Gollner
- A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard
- Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
- CPU temperature available in the notification bar
- Many more options
Add support for Color Control for the One Plus One. Currently only RGB control as it’s what is currently available while running FK. Hopefully I’ll expand to Gamma controls once they are available;
Fix a bug where the GPU OC feature for the Nexus 7 was not working correctly
Fix crashes and bugs, most importantly when the code tried to read from files with read permission protection which, without proper handling, could crash the app into pieces!
Thanks for the support 🙂