CircleLauncher v3.4.2 Apk and this widget will help you to start your prefered apps or call your best friends – but with style!
- !NEW! swipe areas to start the CircleLauncher from any screen
- !NEW! sort items with drag’n’drop
- !NEW! start CircleLauncher from Home button
You can add some frequently used apps, contacts or bookmarks to this launcher and start those apps, contacts or bookmarks with one click from a circle, a horizontal or a vertical line. Use the included launcher icons, load your own image or use a icon from any icon pack (CircleLauncher icon packs, ADW and Go Launcher icon packs supported). If you slide over the icons, they are animated a little bit mac-like … just try it!
New Parallax FX [beta]: look behind the widget like on iOS7! This effect can be enabled in the settings: ‘More Settings’ > ‘More …’ > ‘Parallax FX’ – the result is highly dependent on the sensor in your phone … some are perfect, other will not work very well. Looks best with ‘3D Image Live Wallpaper’ 🙂
Additional features in the full version:
– custom icons for the icon on the homescreen
– support for ADW icon packs for the icon on the homescreen
– vertical and horizontal launcher versions
Some icons in the screenshots are from ‘CircleLauncher IconPack One’, ‘Minimal UI’, ‘Glasklart Go Nova Apex Theme’, ‘Circles Theme’, ‘Motif’ and ‘Rain’ – the clock is ‘lockscreen watch’.
Please don’t move the app to the sd card – it won’t work!
If you noticed a bug or have any questions, please send me an eMail.
Directly call phone numbers
– direct calls for the contact version direct from the app
Read contact data
– is required to display the contact list
Read browser’s history and bookmarks
– is required to display the bookmark list
Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete sd card contents
– reading and writing of the backup files
– optional vibration if the launcher will open
French translation by Johan Jaworski.
Chinese translation by Leo Yang.