Apps2SD PRO: All in One Tool 7.2 Apk is Here! [LATEST]
App2SD has gone from being an application that moves application data to an SD card to an all in one application with many interesting features. It is one of an application type.
• The device must be rooted and root permissions to be granted to Apps2SD
• 2 partitions on the external SD card (use the partitioning tool to create built second partition).
• Busybox (If not available you will be prompted to download)
• Chainfire SuperSU if you are in Lollipop or higher and want to use the folder assembly and coupling OBB, external data on an SD card. Apps2SD works with other management applications superuser.
• No ads
• Link apk, ODEX, Dex, lib, and internal data, external data and folders OBB user application / system to the SD card.
• Terminal Emulator
• Folder Monte (Link / folders assembly)
• Broken cleaner Application (remove unused files and fix unable to download / install the game from the store of error)
• Applications and Games (Hide Hide applications with password protection)
• / Restore Applications / Games / Sd card backup
• Advanced Options Reset
• Screen Recorder for Kitkat devices
• Task Manager (free up RAM killing running processes)
• App Manager (Enable / / Activities / broadcast receivers / content providers disable services)
• Exchange Manager: RAM Booster (Create / Manage swap partitions / files)
• strengthening the SD card (speedup / SD card Internal External)
• meter speed SD card (test speed read / write SD cards)
• partition tool (partition of the SD card. Create up to 3 partitions on SD card)
• Hibernate applications (user / system hibernation mode when the screen is turned off)
• Script Manager (Create / Run Linux scripts. Create shortcut in the startup script for easy access)
• CPU accelerator (throttle its CPU frequency when the screen is turned off for better battery life)
• Logcat (View / / save share Logcat of your device)
• SDFix (Fix external SD card write permission)
• Uninstall system applications (remove goods swelling)
• Move apps to SD card using native App2SD (moving force if going to the SD card is not supported by the application)
• Enable and disable applications
• Batch link, unlink, uninstall, enable, disable, convert, integrate data / cache clear, move to SD, to phone, and many.
• Convert applications application user and system application system for user application
• Automatically link newly installed applications (optional)
• init.d support for writing assembly.
How does it work:
Linking applications and games (Link2SD)
Apps2SD moves apk, odex, Dalvik-cache, lib and internal data files in the secondary partition on your SD card. which supports the operating system startup, and creates a symbolic link to the original location. This preserves the file structure of the system waits but most of the data moved to the SD card.
Linking OBB and external data (Obb2SD)
On devices that have emulated SD card, OBB and external data files are actually located in the internal memory, not on the external SD (real) card. This method moves these files in the first second partition / external SD card and bind option of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy.
• Apps2SD detected using Link2SD related applications. Although it will not be detected OBB and external data link Link2SD / other applications.
If the application crashes please reinstall Apps2SD PRO
Added traditional language, German and Chinese Polish
Added Task Scheduler (Schedule fixer Lag, cache cleaner shell script or any time or event)
Added Busybox (external busybox not need anything more)
Added Busybox smart installer
Correction of errors in applications hide marshmallow
fixed problems overlap
Other bug fixes and improvements.
How to install?
Download Apk (link below).
On your Android device, go to Settings> Security> allow unknown sources.
Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
All ready. Enjoy!